Hostel Jasmin is located in the center of Belgrade, precisely:
- 20 meters from bus arrivals terminal
- 120 meters from the main train station
- 50 meters from Faculty of Economics, also very near other faculties, such as Faculty of Philology, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Sciences...
- 100 meters from river Sava€™s mole
- 350 meters from Knez Mihajlova street (pedestrian and shopping zone)
- one bus station from Kalemegdan fortress and City zoo
- one bus station from St. Sava temple – Slavija square
- one bus station from Clinical center and Emergency room
- one bus station from the shopping center Usce
- two bus stations from Belgrade€™s Arena
- city bus goes directly to Belgrade€™s airport (12 kilometers)
On the main entrance of the building there are many buses and trams, they can get you through Belgrade very quickly and easily. Superb and unforgettable night life in many Belgrade€™s restaurants and night clubs is also just five minutes walking distance.
In our neighborhood there are many restaurants, clubs, coffee shops, supermarkets, fast food restaurants, bakeries, exchange offices, banks, pharmacies and post offices, all open 24/7.
Hostel Jasmin is a new, elegant, comfortable, cozy and charming hostel. Equipped with furniture and everything else needed that is completely new and absolutely spotless.
- maps of Belgrade
- coffee and tea
- wireless internet
- guest kitchen
- hot water 24 h
- safety lockers
- laundry service
- flexible check out time
- large common room with dining area, cable TV, DVD, music player, magazines, Wireless Internet + 2 computers and much more
- separate men€™s and women€™s bathrooms and separate toilets
- hostel is fully air conditioned
- reception working hours are from 00h to 24h
- hostel is open all year round and secured 24hrs/day
- group€™s discount and discount for staying more days in hostel
- free Linen, towels, room shoes for each guest. We are changing towels daily
- free parking + two public garages 50 m from hostel
- we can always wait for you on the bus or train station during your arrival as well as accompany you during your departure